MAJOR BENEFITS CAN COME FROM A SUBTLE CHANGE
Our most popular film for homes. The two left panes are tinted, the right two are not tinted yet. Blocking over 60% of TOTAL HEAT and over 99% of all UV rays.
4 story "Luxury Loft" - tint installed
McMillan Model Home - tint installed
Formal Dining Room - in process of tinting
Master Bedroom - tint installed
Question: Do I need to tint my home? Answer: We live in Texas. (Yes)
WHY SHOULD I TINT MY HOME?
It will make your home cooler, safer, more energy efficient, reduce eye strain, block UV rays, prevent fading of your flooring, furnishings and art, reduce the load on your a/c units, enhance the look of your home, and it will pay for itself.
BLOCK UVA AND UVB 99%
IMPROVE A/C PERFORMANCE
ELIMINATE HOT SPOTS
STRENGTHEN YOUR GLASS
ENHANCES YOUR VIEW!
INSTALLATIONS OVER A DECADE AGO STILL UP AND PERFORMING LIKE NEW!
SKILLED RESIDENTIAL INSTALLATIONS
WE ARE NOT a car tint and speaker shop who occasionally does tinting on buildings. We are a commercial and residential company. This is all we do.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US
- 100% focus on architectural applications
- Expertise about our products and our installs
- Expertise about commercial and residential windows/ frames/ seals
- Skilled at handling large ladders in delicate spaces
- Able to tint and access places other companies can’t or wont
- Sharp, clean installations that speak for themselves
- Articulate, educated sales people AND installers
- 15 years experience removing other brands of tint and installing ours
- Understanding etiquette when working around your family, customers, or employees
- Have undergone several extensive background checks for government work
- Worked in several “high security facilities”